Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Designer Purse Restored

The story behind this purse is a little different from what I usually hear. The customer told me that this purse had been stolen and later found by the police. When it was recovered, it was muddy and in very poor condition . Since it was one of her favorite purses and was valued around $500.00, she wanted it restored. She brought it to the right place.

I thought I would start by showing you the purse after I restored it. To see the pictures before cleaning, scroll down to the bottom of the page. It turned out great and the customer was well pleased.







1 comment:

  1. Hello, you've done a very good work on this purse! You should be proud of yourself. It looks like a newly purchased one. One suggestion for your blog though, post the pics of the old condition first and the final restored pic down. Also, you can post a "before and after" pic side by side! :D
    Online Designer Consignment Shops

    ReplyDelete